BALTIMORE — Baltimore Metropolis’s Well being Division is permitting senior facilities to reopen Might 17 at 50 p.c capability.
Governor Larry Hogan had beforehand licensed senior facilities all through the state to reopen efficient April 30.
COVID-19 screenings similar to temperature checks can be performed on the door previous to anybody coming into. Masks should be worn always indoors.
Though no proof of a COVID-19 vaccination can be required, members, volunteers, and workers are inspired to get vaccinated.
Some in-person providers will resume on a restricted foundation relying on the middle, whereas on-line providers and lessons will proceed.
Meals is not going to be provided presently.
These enthusiastic about attending in-person actions ought to name their neighborhood senior middle for details about their timeline for reopening and what providers can be provided.
Metropolis-operated Senior Facilities may be reached by calling instantly:
- Harford Senior Heart: 410-426-4009
- Hatton Senior Heart: 410-396-9025
- Oliver Senior Heart: 410-396-3861
- Sandtown-Winchester Senior Heart: 410-396-7724
- Waxter Heart for Senior Residents: 410-396-1324
- Zeta Heart for Wholesome and Lively Getting older: 410-396-3535
Unbiased senior facilities may be reached by calling instantly:
- Motion In Maturity: 410-889-7915
- Cherry Hill Senior Heart: 443-801-3176
- Forest Park Senior Heart: 410-466-2124
- Edward A. Myerberg Senior Heart: 410-358-6856
- Senior Community of North Baltimore: 410-323-7131