BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Crews labored to extinguish a basement hearth in a rowhome close to Patterson Park on Saturday evening, in line with Baltimore Metropolis Firefighter Union IAFF Native 734.
The fireplace broke out within the 200 block of South Robinson Road shortly earlier than 11 p.m.
Firefighters arrived to search out smoke displaying from a two-story rowhome.
200 blk S Robinson St 21224#Highlandtown @HighlandtownMD @Zeke_Cohen#BMORESBravest arrived with smoke displaying from a 2 story row residence. Firefighters are preventing a basement hearth. pic.twitter.com/imsnlWYgU3
— Baltimore Firefighters IAFF Native 734 (@BCFDL734) March 7, 2021
There is no such thing as a phrase but on any accidents.