Crews working for WSSC Water might be in your neighborhood quickly to interchange our growing older pipes as a part of our complete water principal alternative program. Building to interchange roughly 7,653 ft/1.42 miles of WSSC water mains is anticipated to start on or about Wednesday, March 10, 2021 and be full by January 2022, climate allowing. Ultimate restoration of sidewalks, roadways and landscaping will happen inside 90 days of building completion Initiatives accomplished throughout the winter months will be restored the following spring.
Please see the undertaking map on the again to view the streets the place work might be happening. A WSSC Water inspector will supervise the work, which is being carried out by BA Building, Inc.
- Anticipated work hours: Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m. Work hours for Baltimore Avenue/US-1 solely: 10:00 p.m. – 5:00 a.m. Work could sometimes lengthen past these hours to full particular duties.
- WSSC Water works to reduce impacts to your water service, nevertheless, there will be events when your water service is disrupted. WSSC Water will present 48-hour superior discover prior to any deliberate water service interruptions.
- Motorists are inspired to plan forward as momentary adjustments to visitors patterns and lane dosures will trigger delays throughout working hours on Cherry Hill Highway and Baltimore Avenue/US-1. There will be no everlasting lane closures, lanes will be opened on the finish of the working day.
- There could also be momentary parking restrictions in residential neighborhoods. Any autos that haven’t been faraway from the realm (as denoted by “No Parking” indicators) by the point the parking restrictions take impact might be towed to a close-by road for free of charge to the proprietor.
- Instantly impacted residents will obtain 48-hour superior discover previous to any water service interruptions or parking restrictions. Throughout parking restriction hours, you will nonetheless have entry to your dwelling.
- Please contact the Technical Contract Supervisor if you want particular lodging.
*’WSSC Water Technical Contract Supervisor: Tim Allen, 240-676-5970, Tim.Allen@wsscwater.com