Crews working for WSSC Water will probably be in your neighborhood quickly to exchange our growing old pipes as a part of our complete water primary substitute program. Development to exchange roughly 7,653 toes/1.42 miles of WSSC water mains is anticipated to start on or about Wednesday, March 10, 2021 and be full by January 2022, climate allowing. Ultimate restoration of sidewalks, roadways and landscaping will happen inside 90 days of building completion Tasks accomplished in the course of the winter months will probably be restored the next spring.
Please see the mission map on the again to view the streets the place work will probably be happening. A WSSC Water inspector will supervise the work, which is being carried out by BA Development, Inc.
- Anticipated work hours: Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m. Work hours for Baltimore Avenue/US-1 solely: 10:00 p.m. – 5:00 a.m. Work might often lengthen past these hours to finish particular duties.
- WSSC Water works to attenuate impacts to your water service, nonetheless, there will probably be events when your water service is disrupted. WSSC Water will present 48-hour superior discover previous to any deliberate water service interruptions.
- Motorists are inspired to plan forward as momentary modifications to site visitors patterns and lane dosures will trigger delays throughout working hours on Cherry Hill Street and Baltimore Avenue/US-1. There will probably be no everlasting lane closures, lanes will probably be opened on the finish of the working day.
- There could also be momentary parking restrictions in residential neighborhoods. Any automobiles that haven’t been faraway from the world (as denoted by “No Parking” indicators) by the point the parking restrictions take impact will probably be towed to a close-by avenue for gratis to the proprietor.
- Instantly impacted residents will obtain 48-hour superior discover previous to any water service interruptions or parking restrictions. Throughout parking restriction hours, you’ll nonetheless have entry to your house.
- Please contact the Technical Contract Supervisor for those who want particular lodging.
*’WSSC Water Technical Contract Supervisor: Tim Allen, 240-676-5970, Tim.Allen@wsscwater.com